Resources for information on health issues affecting you and your family.
- For new moms and mothers-to-be, this site features a baby growth chart, information on baby care and feeding, baby milestones and a place to "ask an expert" your questions.
- Health information, self-care advice and daily health tips can be found on this site, established by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Directed to a wide audience composed of providers, policy makers and the public, this site can help you get the facts on immunizations.
- Providing doctor-approved health information about children from before birth through adolescence, KidsHealth.com is a great resource for the entire family. The site features separate areas for kids, teens and parents - each with its own design and age-appropriate content.
- Learn about the wide-ranging health services offered by our parent company, Novant Health - the largest physician care network in western North Carolina.