Our providers operate on an appointment basis. To schedule an appointment for yourself or your family member, please call our office at 704-316-3616 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. If your condition requires immediate medical attention, we will work with you to provide care as soon as possible.
To help us deliver efficient service to all of our patients, please remember to:
- Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- To cancel or reschedule an appointment, notify our office at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time.
- Arrive on time for your appointment. If you are an established patient, please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you are visiting us for the first time, please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete new patient paperwork.
- Verify your insurance's coverage of our services prior to your visit.
- Bring your insurance card with you every time you visit us for a medical appointment. Failure to do so will result in having to pay for the visit in full.
- Be prepared to pay your co-pay. Payment is due at the time of service.
We are welcoming new patients at this time. On your first visit, you will be asked to arrive 30 min early to fill out registration and medical history forms. Please bring your insurance card, any current medications and any copayment that applies. Having your previous medical records sent to us prior to your visit is not required but will aid the physician with your treatment.
Please bring your insurance card with you for each appointment. All insurance copayments will be collected before you are seen. It would be very helpful to arrive a few minutes before your scheduled appointment time to allow for the check-in process.
Making and Canceling Appointments
It is very important to call ahead and schedule an appointment. Call us anytime from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to schedule. We do require a 24 hour notice to cancel an appointment or it may result in a "no show", and after three, may end in dismissal. It is essential that you arrive on time for your appointment. Failure to do so may result in your appointment having to be rescheduled.